Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Meal Prep tips: Breakfast Idea!

The Perfect breakfast doesn't have to be boring!

What you'll need:
Eggs
Baking cups (bought mine at dollar tree $1 for 90)
additions: 
I opted for green peppers, chicken sausage, low fat shredded cheese, tomatoes, onions, spinach and avocados.
Add what you want!
Directions:
Crack 1 whole or 2 egg whites in each baking cup ( I opted to do half whole egg and half egg white)
Not a fan of biting into a whole cooked yolk? Feel free to whisk the eggs but do it individually to keep measurement consistent.
Then fill cup with all the veggies you want!
Bake in oven at 350 for 15-20 mins let cool 2-3 mins then enjoy!
To store I refrigerate the ones I will eat for 3-4 days out (3 egg cups for breakfast per day) the rest I freeze and microwave as I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment